Here are highlights of PM Modi today edition of “Mann Ki Baat”:
- I asked them to concentrate on their children’s future.
- I had told even then this demonetisation decision is huge and it will take minimum 50 days to overcome from it.
- I had urged them they must return and pay attention to build bright future for the children in Valley; glad to see results.
- I had met a few representatives from Kashmir, a few days back. We discussed about the unrest in the Valley.
- When the entire nation stand with our jawans, their strength increases 125 crore times.
- This year Diwali was different, the way people of our country sent their messages to our jawans was amazing.
- Last month we all celebrated Diwali. Like always, I celebrated this festival with our Jawans.
- Time has come for everyone, particularly my young friends, to embrace e-banking, mobile banking & more such technology.
- Common man will be trouble free if they are made aware of the digital financial transaction options; youths can do this quickly.
- I reiterate that I need your support; I am positive that you will help me in this; take a pledge that you’ll b a part of cashless economy.
- I took this decision for the country’s poor, farmer, labour, deprived and for those who are suffering.
- I want to urge men and women in small businesses that the time is right, you too enter the digital world.
- There has been 300% increase in the use of Rupay card since poor people started using it; it is as simple as sending a whatsapp.
- I know cashless economy is diff; Why not move towards a less-cash society?; need your physical support in this.
- Municipality ko tax ka mushkil se 50% aata hai, lekin is baar Nov 8 ke nirnay se unka Rs 13000 crore jama ho gaye.
- I know that you support this decision; also know that you are contributing a lot to make this a success.
- Please don’t use names of poor to deposit your black money: PM Modi to people trying to convert black into white
- Jab Assam’s Dhekiajuli ke tea-workers ko Rs2000 notes mile, toh 4 adhos-padhos ki mahilayein ne saath jaaker khareedi ki.
- I invite small traders to adopt cashless economy as it will bring about a huge transformation in the country.
- I am confident that India will succeed in the demonetisation move.
- I want to thank our farmers especially; was looking at the sowing details, sowing has increased this year.
- Sab kehte the ki Rs500/1000 notes pe vistar se baatein karein;Jis samay ye nirnay kiya tha,maine kaha tha ki ye kathinayiyon se bhara hai.
- A hotel in Maha’s Akola has put up hoardings allowing ppl to avail food even if they don’t have money post demonetisation.
- I used to talk abt ‘Chai ka charcha’ during elections;never knew this will reach marriage halls; couple in Surat got married offering tea.
- Shakti ki pehchan toh tab hoti hai jab kasauti se paar uttarte hain.
- Jan Dhan Yojna ko bank karmchariyon ne jis prakar se apne kandhe par uthaya tha unke samarth ka parichay hua.
- Want to tell such people that “sudharna nahi sudharna aapki marzi hai lekin gareebon ka istamaal na kare”.
- A few people are stilling looking for ways to convert their black money into white; they are using poor people for this.
- Governments, post offices, banks, they are all working very hard and are working with dedication.
- I can see the hard work of our bank employees and others who are working to help people post demonetisation; thank them all.
- Youth of J&K aspires to rise in life through education, I commend them for their enthusiasm.
- I understand your problems but for a disease which has infected our country for 70 years, treatment can’t be simple.
You can download this “Mann Ki Baat” programme here:
Subscribe our Youtube Channel for more updates:
For All Updates on Youtube:
For Motivational Content at Youtube: